I’ve gotten some good love from reviewers lately. Lines like this one keep my fingers pounding out the pages on the keyboard, “Surprisingly for a novel in this genre it is more importantly unpredictable in its twists and turns, and this kept me turning the pages until I finished the book.”
You’re here for this reason, though. Kirkus Reviews has called Hindsight, “A high-stakes suspense novel with a breakneck pace and strong voice.” They have selected the novel as one of their Indie Books of the Month. It’s for this reason that I’m going to give some love back to you, my reading friends. This week till Friday, I’ll be dropping the price of Hindsight to $.99. At less than a movie rental, you can enjoy a whole weekend of “a staccato beat of furious double-crosses, stunning revelations and gritty action.” Just follow the link here, and be sure to leave me a review or drop me a comment letting me know what you think of the novel.
If you haven’t found the recent links to my blog tour online, I’ve posted them here for you. Enjoy, my friend.
What Inspires My Writing on Journeys Thru Books
An Excerpt from Chapter 3 of Hindsight on BookBlurbsJim
Villains and What I Learned from Writing Hindsight on Pastime with Books
To Outline or Not To Outline on Next Big Book Thing
I apologize for the absence. I’ve been wearing down the heels of my digital boots trekking around the web on a blog tour. Author interviews and guest posts galore. Here are a few highlights.
- 9 Tips on Making Your Work Area Inspire You over at Blogalicious Authors
- Hindsight featured on Awesome Gang
- Featured on Kindle Nook Books
- Dreaming Pages interviews me on the craft of writing, the art of living, and the work that goes into both.
- Happiness, table manners and the craft of writing. My author interview at Gentleman Reads.
- An interview with the fine folks over at IndieAuthorLand on the who’s, what’s and why’s of Hindsight
- Exotic dancing, successful writing, and my new book, Hindsight. An author interview at Paws on Books
- Writing tools and tips at Nose in Books
Hot Off the Digital Press! The wait is over. As of yesterday, Hindsight is finally available for purchase on Amazon. The book is going for $2.99 right now as an introductory special and is available for free in the Kindle Lending Library if you’ve got Amazon Prime. To make your life a little easier, I’ve posted the link right here so that you can snap it up and start reading right away. Just click on the image and it will take you there. Enjoy!